Have You Outgrown Your DIY Website?
Been there, got the t-shirt! I honestly know what it’s like! As a business owner, you’re busy fulfilling your roles as butcher, baker AND candlestick maker! You’re serving your clients, warming up new leads, paying the bills and generally just making the big decisions. But your website has fallen by the wayside and…well, it isn’t pulling it’s weight for you anymore.
You’ve been trapped in a cycle of patching up your DIY website and it’s starting to feel very much that way…you know, patched up! It’s not cohesive, it’s a little bit all over the place and the user journey is neither smooth nor is it taking new leads where you want them to go. If this sounds like you, then it’s probably time to admit that you can’t do everything yourself; yes, you work hard and you’re a can-do person, but you gotta admit that you might not be a pro when it comes to website design and user journeys. The crux is…your website should match the quality of the business you run, and showcase your expertise to the people you want to work with.
Let's look at the signs which show you might need to engage a website designer:
- Your work and brand aesthetic isn't in line with the website you currently have.
You’re caught in a cycle of fixing up, adding to and making do. Colours, images, examples of your work, graphics, etc are no longer consistent and your website is really out of sync. Remember, a sleek and well-thought out website design will convert more business because it looks, feels and moves professionally.
- Your website is getting hits, but nothing sticks. It’s a low conversion website.
You’ll be feeling frustrated because people are visiting your website, and the traffic is there, but nobody is getting in touch or booking your services/purchasing your product.
- You're at a place in your business journey where you want to invest in your brand.
You may have been in business for a couple of years and things are going well but you want to upgrade your website from a DIY site to a professionally built website, working with someone who takes the time to understand and strategise for your business (that's me!)
Here are THREE WAYS I can help turn your branding and website dreams into a reality!
1. I hone in on website strategy; implementing a website user experience that will drive your ideal client to get in touch, capture their information and book with you/ purchase your product.
2. I can bring to life your dream branding identity and website design; utilising curated brand colours, fonts, illustrations, animations and imagery to connect and resonate with your ideal client. This is all about helping you stand out from the crowd!
3. In the very short time you may have to engage a potential customer on your website, you need to GRAB their attention through your branding and your website design, and convince them to take a chance on you and your product or service. To do this, you need your branding and website to be professional, aspirational, motivating, high-quality and informative. And that's where I come in!
I know you are ready to step into your spotlight and shine, and I would love to help you! I offer two simple packages to make your decision process easier: Branding Identity and Branding Identity + Website Design. Both packages include my signature Brand Strategy Roadmap, and are designed to elevate your brand and empower you to the next level in your business journey!